-
Helena Chacón and
nazaret are now friends
-
Helena Chacón and
Pedro Jiménez are now friends
-
Helena Chacón and
Trini Villa are now friends
-
Helena Chacón and
idvegpen are now friends
-
Helena Chacón and
bodhionbody are now friends
-
Helena Chacón joined the group
Permacultura
-
I’m really excited about this new network, HOLíSTICA SOCIAL. When Helena came up with the idea of creating our own social network, I said… What a brilliant idea! It’s been almost a year since I deactivated my Facebook profile; I never liked Instagram, nor any of the other platforms I’ve been exploring over the last few months… but here on “Holística Social” I know I’m going to enjoy myself, meet people and share with old and new friends. No censorship and no adverts beyond what you choose to share – brilliant! I can’t wait to connect with you all. Thank you, Helen, for creating this space!! 💞
image credits: acrovinyasa.com (the hairy legs in the top left are mine ;P)
-
Helena Chacón created the group
Aromaterapia y Herbología, de lo físico a lo sutil
-
Helena Chacón created the group
Naturfulness
-
Helena Chacón joined the group
Pranayama & técnicas de respiración
- Load More Posts
Friends
Javier Muriel
@javier-holistica
Helena Chacón
@holistica





